Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July Nature Club Update!

Hello Nature Clubbers! We had such a nice time at the July Nature Club! We enjoyed learning about Wildflowers and Plants. We also made cattail~leaf boats and floated them down the stream! A few of the families also ate a picnic lunch before the nature club. Here are some photos of our enjoyable time!
Above: Black-Eyed Susan wildflowers!Above: Getting ready to float our cattail boats!

Above: This is actually a milkweed plant! The butterflies really enjoy this flower.

Above: Pretty Purple Coneflowers

Have a nice day! Joyfully in Jesus,

2 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for this update, Elizabeth! I enjoyed seeing photos since we weren't able to be there. Oh, and BTW, great photography! =)
~Annie~

Susan said...

Lovely photos! And beautiful flowers! I love wildflowers too. Queen Anne's Lace is one of my favorites...we used to have them growing in abundance where I grew up, so it brings back memories.